New Year-New Things
Posted: January 6, 2015
We can expect 2015 to be full of positive changes for UGM-TC and our residents.
The Book of the Revelation of Jesus Christ by John comes to mind: Behold, I make all things new.” And he said to me, “Write, for these words are true and faithful.’ And He said to me, “It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. I will give of the fountain of the water of life freely to him who thirsts.”
As we embark on our 127th year of service, here are some thoughts on what 2015 will bring:
- We are excited about the opening of the new Scott Walker Women & Families Service Building in the spring.
- We are happy to announce that we have launched a new and improved website at ugm-tc.org. Now, information about what we do, who we are and volunteer and donor opportunities is easier to navigate than ever. Please check us out!
- We would love more friends and followers on our social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube. It’s a great way to keep up with us.
- More homeless people will come to us, because they are thirsty for love, understanding, renewed hope and a new beginning.
- If you have a keen interest in what we are doing, drop by for a visit this year.
Here’s to a wonderful New Year at UGM-TC!