Women’s Center Admission Requirements:
- Female 18 years of age or older
- Capable of independent living throughout their stay
- Complete an admission application, including a complete and factual disclosure of mental and physical history. Failure to disclose this information will cause the application for admission to be denied.
- Have or obtain a legal state picture identification and Social Security card
- Provide a list of prescription medications to the case manager or facility manager. This list should be updated any time a new prescription is given after becoming a resident.
- Receive treatment for any communicable disease or condition (such as lice) which pertains to the applicant, before introduced into the communal environment.
- Have a current TB card issued by a local shelter or obtain a TB test at the next testing date.
To learn about our intake procedures & fees, please call: 817.339.2553
The first step of entering our program is attending orientation, which occurs Monday-Friday at 8:30 a.m. at Club 1401, located at 1401 E. Lancaster. Upon entering the program, a professional social worker conducts a face-to-face comprehensive assessment with each client. Together, they identify the client’s strengths and challenges while establishing a trusting and empowering relationship. This is done through a case management plan designed to address the physical, emotional, spiritual and social needs for each client.